Inside Lauren Conrad's Elegant,

iklan 336x280 atas
336x280 tengah
300x600

Inside Lauren Conrad's Elegant, Light-Filled Home in the Pacific Palisades




Aesthetics aside, the home’s abundance of natural light (which pours in from every angle) is what really had us swooning. Conrad made sure to maximize this design feature by keeping the palette neutral, only mixing in soft, washed-out colors to keep the overall feeling fresh and airy. “I like my living space to feel clean but welcoming,” she said. “I feel like your home should be a representation of your style so I like to include personal items throughout.” Ahead, Conrad shared her favorite room in the house, the danger of baking at home, her morning routine, and career advice for aspiring entrepreneurs.

Lauren Conrad house


When she’s not unplugged in the living room, Conrad is cozying up in the TV room on the large white sectional, which was the first thing she ordered for the house. Because the couple couldn’t find one they both agreed on, they decided to have it custom-built from a photo Conrad found online. “The only way that my husband agreed to a white couch was if we had it upholstered in Sunbrella fabric,” she adds. “Looking back, it was probably a good call.”

Neutral living room—Lauren Conrad Family Room


“I think the best way that I’ve found is just to make sure that I block out days for myself,” she said. “So whether it’s a day every other week where I just block it out and don’t schedule anything, I think that that’s okay. I think a lot of people, especially people who work really hard, feel guilty about taking a day off and doing absolutely nothing. That’s really difficult for people to do, but I think it’s important.”
Hallway design—Lauren Conrad

To ensure the pendulum swings evenly in both camps, Conrad doesn’t stick to a traditional schedule. “I tend to work weekends, which is really nice because then if I want to take a day off, it can be a Tuesday, and things tend to not be as crowded,” she said. This interchangeable agenda also helps with her stress levels, not that this is something she experiences that often. “I don’t stress too much,” she said. “I definitely get stressed when I have a lot going on, but I always know that passes. I’ve gotten a lot better at (managing) it.”
336x280

Post a Comment

0 Comments